favorite this postMobile Home Park Manager (Killeen, TX)hide this posting
compensation: DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking a Qualified Mobile Home Park Manager
Management experience required.
Must be Bi-Lingual.
Salary Commensurate with experience
• Direct and coordinate the activities of staff
• Direct collection of monthly rents.
• Investigate tenants complaints, disturbances and violations and resolve problems.
• Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvements.
• Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling projects.
• Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports.
• Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs.
• Maintain records of sales, rental and usage activity.
• Meet with board of directors to discuss and resolve issues or disputes between neighbors.
• Review rents to ensure that they are in line with rental markets.
• Market vacant space to prospective tenants through advertising, and other methods.
• Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy.
• Clean common areas, change light bulbs, and make minor property repairs.
• Confer with legal authorities to ensure that renting and advertising practices are compliant.
• Determine and certify the eligibility of prospective tenants, following government regulations.
all qualified candidates please submit resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers