cylinders: 8 cylinders fuel: gas paint color: yellow title status: clean transmission: automatic type: truck
QR Code Link to This Post
Mean - head turning 71' C10 for sale: Priced to sell!
- Awesome daily driver that will get you from point A to B in a heartbeat!
- A/C and heat to keep you cold and warm in this crazy Tx weather.
- New BluePrint 383 stroker engine with over 400 hp and 450 ft-lb (see pics for receipts and stats); less than 1000 miles on engine and all work done in town at Greens Automotive in Temple (5/09/2019)
- Rebuilt Turbo 400 Transmission with less than 100 miles on it Greens Automotive (6/10/2019)
- Frame sits on a 1993 Suburban frame and rides like a champ.
- Disc breaks in front and new drums in back (drums put on at Firestone in Temple).
- Wiring updated 8/3/16 @ Green's.
- Speedometer, tach, etc., all work minus fuel gauge
- Stacked front/back tires with 95% tread and sick blacked out rims.
- One piece conversion - smoked glass windows installed.
- AM/FM/CD/DVD player with serious sound system (better to hear it than for me to talk about it); has sub, 6x9s, tweeters, and more; custom box with cup holders as well!
- Bed cover and liner in place.
- 3 point harness seat belts; bucket seats with power.
- Dual flowmaster exhaust.
- Textured/painted undercarriage.
- New battery and juiced up alternator to handle engine, A/C and radio.
I'm sure there is more I forgot to list but if your interested give me a call or send me a text. I have a video of the truck if you want to hear it running and don't mind sharing.
I don't need help selling and have a clear TX title in my name on hand.
I am willing to negotiate the price but please don't waste your or my time with crazy low-ball offers because I know what I have.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers