If you want to sell or consign your restaurant equipment, TEXAS RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT AUCTION is the place to be! We provide complete assistance with restaurant equipment sales or consignment. We accept a wide range of equipment that is in good working condition, including commercial ovens, refrigerators, freezers, stainless steel worktables, sinks, basically, everything but the walk-in and vent hood, unless it's already removed. Whether you're considering an upgrade or want to dispose of unneeded equipment, we're here to help you. So, don't hesitate to contact us today!
QR Code Link to This Post
You may also drop off at 800 Brandi Ln. Round Rock, TX. 78681.
THIS IS NOT A MUST, JUST A SUGGESTION
Cleaning up your restaurant equipment before consigning it with us can help you get the most money for your items. Here are some tips to help you get started:
1. Start by removing any food debris or grease from the equipment. Use a degreaser or cleaning solution designed for restaurant equipment to ensure that it is thoroughly cleaned.
2. Pay special attention to hard-to-reach areas, such as corners, handles, and hinges. These areas can often collect grease and grime that can be difficult to remove.
3. Clean the exterior of the equipment as well, using a damp cloth or sponge to wipe away any dirt or grime. Be sure to dry the equipment thoroughly to prevent rust or corrosion.
4. If your equipment has any removable parts, such as shelves or racks, remove them and clean them separately. This will make it easier to clean the equipment thoroughly.
5. Finally, inspect the equipment for any damage or wear and tear. Repair any minor issues before consigning the equipment to help ensure that you get the best possible price.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that your restaurant equipment is clean and well-maintained, which can help you get the most money when consigning it with us