compensation: Starting at $18 - Based on Experience employment type: full-time job title: Apprentice Plumber
QR Code Link to This Post
You will be assisting a Journeyman Plumber on a crew with 3-7 employees.
Assembling pipes, performing cutting, welding/soldering copper pipe.
Installing, pipe, equipment and fixtures.
Experienced in commercial plumbing is preferred.
• Promote, execute and adhere to SSP safety program
• Wear required PPE
• OSHA 10-hour safety training (preferred) but can be obtained upon hire
• Attend regular safety trainings.
• Ability to work in all weather conditions.
• Must be able to lift 80 pounds, willing to work hard and learn.
• Dependable, hardworking, honest.
• Able to pass a drug test and pre-employment physical.
• Able to work 40-50 hours per week.
• Valid Driver's License
• Must be able to pass background check to work on Military installations
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Accident Insurance benefits eligible after 60 days
• Paid Observed Holidays after 90 days
• PTO; 40 hrs. after a year
• IRA; eligible after a year; 3% match
I can send you our application via email or you can come by our office to apply in person.
Any questions please reach me at email@example.com or text 210-868-0166.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.