Come help us build Rockets! Entry level Composite Fabrication roles available immediately. Briggs, TX (Near Bertram)
Direct Hire with Benefits! (Excellent Health Insurance, Dental, 401k)
We are looking for someone who wants to learn and grow with the organization.
SUMMARY: Composite technicians manufacture the composite parts that go into making Firefly Aerospace vehicles. Composite components are a large part of what sets Firefly apart from its competitors. No previous composites experience necessary.
Perform all the steps in making aerospace grade composite parts, including but not limited to:
• Cut carbon using hand tools to high tolerance
• Perform bonding operations , Material abrading , Surface cleaning , Surface prep , mixing adhesives
• Hand lamination of various materials including: , Carbon fiber (i.e. Aluminum core, foam core)
• Use of personal protective equipment.
• Excellent hand-eye coordination
• Mechanical aptitude and attention to detail
• Meticulous craftsmanship
• Work history with good attendance record
• Prior upholstery, sewing, or other similar experience is a plus
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers