QR Code Link to This Post
Thank you for taking the time to view this posting! We look forward to the opportunity to work together with you on our upcoming project(s).
Why we are different!
This is what we do full-time so we are not looking for one-time use subcontractors. We want to build relationships with members of a TEAM. We believe in full transparency to the client and our team members.
Colossians 3:23 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,"
What type of team member(s) are we searching for?
1. Carpenters -- specifically with fencing and exterior structure experience (decks/gazebos/pergolas)
2. Electrician -- Journeyman and above
3. Handyman -- Jack of all trades, master of most
4. Concrete layers -- at least 5 years of experience
5. Laborer -- must be able to follow directions and instructions
What puts me ahead of the pack?
1. Ability to pass a background test and drug screening
2. A portfolio (pictures of past work will suffice)
3. Must be able to "walk the walk" and "talk the talk" (we are able to find out fairly quickly if you cannot)
4. Must be able to communicate effectively in English (sorry, no habla espanol)
5. That "it" factor -- can I leave you with the client and trust that you will not go behind us to get work? Unfortunately, it happens and will not be tolerated)
6. You have your OWN tools -- self explanatory
7. Reliable Transportation -- if you are borrowing transportation, have a vehicle on it's last leg, or have difficulty getting to your current projects then this may not be the right position
8. We do not give advances on projects
9. Valid Driver's License -- verified through interview process
10. Valid Automotive Insurance -- verified through interview process
I meet the initial criteria; what's the next step?
Please reply to this posting via EMAIL or TEXT! In this email or text, we would like to see;
*An outline of your experience -- ie. years of trade experience (carpentry, electrical, handyman experience, the amount of decks, gazebos, patios etc)
If you are a match for our team then we will contact you for a phone screening!
Many Blessings to you and yours!
keywords labor laborers contractors contract