compensation: compensation commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Established Law Firm seeking individual experienced dealing with medical records.
1) Spanish - speak, read, write - definite plus!
2) Self motivated and self organized. Case management experience including requesting medical records, filing applications, filing online appeals, uploading files, keep hearing calendar. Ability to work with minimal supervision and take direction when needed.
3) Ability to use up-to-date programs and technology such as scanners and spreadsheets.
4) Polite, professional, compassionate, with positive attitude and able to communicate effectively and efficiently with clients in a fast paced environment.
5) Ability to work a 40-hour week. Punctual and dependable a must!
6) Provide resumé and two professional references.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers